Our social media marketing tool can use social media to help you generate leads.
By setting up a list of searches, you can find customers in your area and start an immediate conversation.
Here are 3 easy steps:
- First, find words and phrases that relate to your products or services. If you’re a locksmith, try “locked keys in car”.
- Next, respond to the relevant search results by starting a conversation or making the person an offer.
- And finally, seal the deal and fulfill your end of the bargain. The system will automatically record all conversations for future viewing.
Post everywhere from one place
Publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Use on any device, any time—this means you can post and respond in the moment, and never miss a beat
Engage your followers
Connecting with your followers is simple. Respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with your followers.
Generate social leads
Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
Can social media’s improve customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How do I build my social followers?
What are the top features of qubeSocial’s Social Marketing Tool?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back as they are published automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly