Are you interested in becoming a LOCAL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, we really should talk!
We are looking for Local Social Media Marketers who are not just interested in a ‘job’, but rather an opportunity to:
- develop as a social media marketing expert
- become more employable
- and gain business acumen
The generous social media marketing and management ‘task related’ contract rates and commissions (%) will literally and financially, make successful Local Social Media Marketer candidates network partners within our business.
We are seeking to engage start-up entrepreneurial types across Melbourne that can commence immediately.
- We will invest considerable time training the right people and supporting them through every stage of their ‘local social’ business development process until they are confident to do so on their own. Our aim is to achieve ‘win-win-win’ for our Local Social Media Marketer, our SMB clients, our company and brand
- We are results focused and don’t mind how you grow your local social business, as long as you do it ethically and do not over promise and under deliver
- We also don’t mind how many network meetings you attend, direct social media messages, emails or calls you make per day or week to your local target audience and supporters
- We even don’t mind if you work from home in your pyjamas, as long as you present a professional image when you meet clients, prospects and supporters, and you meet the targets you set! Of course we will help you!
- Proactively find prospective SMB clients using online and offline networking to enable ‘warm’ communications, calling and meeting
- Follow up client enquires or phone calls, discuss requirements with leads in order to present a “Social Media Status (footprint)”, proposal that meets their local social media marketing needs
- Convert prospects into local social clients and advocates of local social media marketing and qubeSocial
- Target oriented, result driven sales funnel activity
An understanding of the following is desirable:
- Branding Principles
- Marketing Communications (Advertising & PR; traditional and online)
- Design & Copywriting (web and print)
- Online Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Facebook Advertising
- Social Media Management platforms such as Hootsuite
Suitable candidates will be:
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Results focused
- Self-motivated and passionate about assisting local SMBs
- Willing and able to learn on their own if and when necessary? e.g. research on local area clients, prospects (and their rivals), business supporters, key marketing and business industry trends etc?
|Current Local Social Media Marketer Position Available
|Express your interest in becoming a qubeSocial Marketer by contacting qubePartner Chris Dobbin directly by phone 03 9645 6226 or email email@example.com.
Register your interest to become a Local Social Media Marketer with qubeSocial via our Head Office contact.
- qubeSocial Melbourne
- qubeSocial Port Phillip
- qubeSocial Hobsons Bay
- qubeSocial Wyndham
- qubeSocial Banyule
- qubeSocial Darebin
- qubeSocial Hume
- qubeSocial Nillumbik
- qubeSocial Whittlesea
- qubeSocial Yarra
- qubeSocial Boroondara
- qubeSocial Knox
- qubeSocial Manningham
- qubeSocial Maroondah
- qubeSocial Monash
- qubeSocial Whitehorse
- qubeSocial Yarra Ranges
- qubeSocial Brimbank
- qubeSocial Maribyrnong
- qubeSocial Melton
- qubeSocial Moonee Valley
- qubeSocial Bayside
- qubeSocial Cardinia
- qubeSocial Frankston
- qubeSocial Glen Eira
- qubeSocial Greater Dandenong
- qubeSocial Kingston
- qubeSocial Mornington Peninsula
- qubeSocial Stonnington
- qubeSocial Adelaide
- qubeSocial Brisbane
- qubeSocial Perth
- qubeSocial Sydney
- qubeSocial Auckland
- qubeSocial Hong Kong
- qubeSocial London
- qubeSocial New York
Register your interest to become a Local Social Media Marketer within qubeSocial via our Head Office contact.